Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Favorite Funny Quotes

One week from know, we'll be celebrating the Thanksgiving (and a really long weekend, if you were lucky enough to get it off), I thought I’d leave you with some of my favorite funny quotes. If you didn't get the holiday off, Happy Thursday!
  • "The meek will inherit the earth – if that’s okay with everyone else." – Author Unknown
  • "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." ~ Rita Mae Brown
  • "Forgiving without forgetting is like taking poison and hoping the other guy will die." – Floyd Wickham (sales expert)
  • "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget constraints." – Elaine Ambrose (humor expert)
  • "Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men." - Kin Hubbard
  • "Pro and con are opposites, that fact is clearly seen. If progress means to move forward, then what does Congress mean?" - Nipsey Russell
  • "I must be wishing on someone else's star because it seems someone else is always getting what I wished for." ~ Unknown
  • "A word to the wise isn't necessary; it is the stupid ones who need all the advice." - Bill Cosby
  • "There are two different kinds of people in this world: those who finish what they start, and" – Brad Ramsey
  • "Always proof-read carefully to see if you any words out." ~ Unknown
  • "I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me." ~ Elayne Boosler
  • "If crime doesn't pay... does that mean my job is a crime?" ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment