Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Featured Guest: Kim Ades

Kim's book is What You Think
about Grows. We'll be discussing
the power of thinking and focus.
Not getting what you want? Here’s a simple question. Do you find yourself thinking more about what you want or what you don’t want? If you are like a lot of people (including me), you find yourself thinking about the negative more than the positive.

If you ask my dad, he’ll tell you that is the #1 reason I’m still single. I think about being single, a lot. I also think about the kinds of guys I don’t want a lot more than the kind of guys I do want. At my age though, I want something different than what I have always gotten. So I’m going to have to do something different.
I need to start by changing my thinking.

My guest Monday night (October 7) will be life coach, business woman, author and mother of five Kim Ades, her book is What You Focus on Grows. Kim says “When you’re thinking is off-track, so is everything in your life. The purpose of the book is to help you get on track and focus on what you truly want.”

There are several things I want but let’s focus on the top three: successful radio show, lose 50 pounds and … a husband! So I can’t wait to talk to Kim about what I need to start thinking about so that I can bring those things about.

There’s no time like the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment