Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's a New Beginning

Dating for the over 40 set is not an oxymoron. You can still have an active and rewarding dating life even if you have attended or are planning to attend your 25th high school reunion. So what if you can remember a time before call waiting when you had to be at home with no one on the phone to get a call! LOL!

The Dating Goddess specializes in helping women over 40 get their groove back. After over 20 years of marriage, the Dating Goddess dated 91 men in a period of 3 1/2 years and used what she learned to help other women date more often and date better. Her 13 book series is called Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40. Whether you are never-married, divorced, or widowed titles like Date or Wait, Winning at the Online Dating Game, and Check Him Out Before Going Out, there is something for all of us.

I know for me, I hadaccepted that dating on the left of 40 will be harder. I've also believed that 'all of the good ones are taken'. I realize though that if I want something different, I need to do something different ... and that starts with my thinking.

I'm really looking forward to speaking with the Dating Goddess on how I can create my own dating success story.

Maybe I'll be The Dating Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment