Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Monday, December 2, 2013

Tonight's Guest: Angela Ray

Whether speaking to incoming college freshmen or breast cancer survivors, Angela Ray is truly a ray of hope. What I find so inspiring about Angela is that she has dedicated her career as well as her personal acts of kindness to giving back in whatever way she can.

Angela has a story of overcoming adversity and perseverance. I look forward to speaking with her about this on Get It Together Girl Radio. She often shares her story with high school and college students, letting them know that they too can rise above the challenges they are facing and experience success – however they define it.

In another example of giving back, after losing her only sister to breast cancer, last month, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Angela made the Kindle version of her book, Rays of Motivation free for anyone who could use an inspirational boost. Angela said, ““I was holding my sister in my arms when she took her last breath, and I know how hard she fought against breast cancer. I don’t have a cure or millions of dollars for research, but this is my way to let survivors know that I care.”

Victory, hope and happiness will be the cornerstone of my conversation with Angela. I hope you’ll listen in.

No comments:

Post a Comment