Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Monday, January 6, 2014

Tonight's Show: Giving You More in 2014

You know I'm excited!
  1. This is my first show of the year
  2. I'm going from a one guest to two guest format starting tonight
  3. I love New Years and this is my first show in my January Goals/Resolutions series
I'm going to start by discussing productive goal setting with Yay Me University founder and author Tiphanie VanDerLugt! We're going to talk about goal-setting methods that work. If you've wanted to know why you haven't reached your goals or why you have the same goals year after year after year, be sure to listen. Also, if you want to know how to develop a complete and holistic plan for achieving your goals, you'd better listen. I'll also be revealing all five steps of y Golden Goals Method. You won't want to miss it.

In the second half hour, I'll be talking to Jon Satin and Chris Pattay, the Possibility Coaches and founders of The Relationship Reboot Workshop. If you are married or in a relationship and have a relationship goal for the two of you, then Jon and Chris can help. Listen for advice on how to improve your communication, your level of intimacy or just make your relationship better overall.

This is going to be an exciting month for Get It Together Girl Radio. We'll also be addressing your fitness goals, your financial goals and your career goals. Also, I haven't forgotten about relationship goals for the singles ... but that's next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment