Sign Up for the Get It Together Girl Newsletter

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

There's an App for That!

Get It Together Girl has an app! If you want to hear the show but you don't always want to listen from your computer, Get It Together Girl radio is available for your smart phone. Check your app store (Google, Apple, ...) and search for Get It Together Girl Radio. Be sure to use the Radio or you'll get a lot of 'sexy' apps ... but you won't see mine!

Here is the moral of this story. I heard that several BlogTalkRadio shows had apps. I assumed it probably cost more money than I could afford and I didn't even inquire about it. A few months later, when I came across a forum post from a guy who did apps, I decided to shoot him a quick email.

I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get an app AND how affordable it was. It was something I could do without breaking the bank. I had made an assumption about the difficulty and the cost and I was wrong.

What did asking the questions cost me? It wasn't about what I thought. It was about getting the actual information from the person who knew the answers. If it was a difficult or costly process, I could have just said "Thanks but no thanks." But it wasn't and now, I have an app!

No comments:

Post a Comment